Hollingsworth Group Careers
Graduate Health and Safety Manager
The Hollingsworth Group are looking to recruit a young ambitious SHE manager to be part a long standing dedicated team to oversee the day to day H&S requirements of the company. The candidate will work within the guidelines of our current H&S systems and be confident to develop and implement further improvements. The candidate will report to the construction director and be expected to meet the monthly KPI`s set by the team.
- Applicably Qualified with ideally post graduate experience within the construction Industry. (Ideally, Civil Engineering industry)
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with parties involved in the project are deemed essential
- To confident to attend site meeting and engage in a meaningful way with our long term site delivery teams
- Computer skills are essential
- A full personal development and training programme will be offered to the suitable candidate
- The Salary and package will be negotiable dependant on experience.
Closing date for applications 20th February
The Hollingsworth Group have evolved and invested considerably in the development of our team. This has included NVQ and CSCS accreditation of the entire workforce and training of management personnel. This investment has paid dividends as operators have developed into skilled site management personnel.
As Hollingsworth Group expands in line with our vision, new opportunities are arising for suitably talented individuals. In the first instance, application should be made to Debbie@hollingsworthbros.com For further information, please call our head office on 01244 539922.
Experienced & certified Groundworkers and 360 Excavator operators
The expanding Hollingsworth Group of Companies have the following Vacancies within the Civil Engineering sector of the Group for fully experienced & certified Ground-workers and 360 Excavator operators